At Neuco, safety and quality go hand-in-hand in our pursuit of excellence. The standards we set for both will never be compromised or negotiated under any circumstances.
Careful attention is placed on training with both in-house staff and subject matter experts in our development of a fully-certified and competent workforce. Our state-of-the-art training and development center combines classroom instruction, demonstration protocols and hands-on training to maximize our efficiency in this task.
Our extensive training, certification, qualification and compliance programs include:
- Operator qualified workforce (OQ, DOT-mandated)
- Live gas school training with hands-on performance and written exams
- OSHA 10 certification
- Hazwopper certification: hazardous materials & emergency response training
- Confined space entry training
- Competent person certification (trench excavation safety)
- Certified welders
- American Red Cross CPR and First Aid training
- Worker health safety checks
Neuco also keeps up with industry best practices with active membership in the Northeast Gas Association, American Gas Association and Managing Underground Safety Training organizations.